1. Кирилл
  2. Что слышно в MLB?
  3. Tuesday, 14 June 2011
  4.  Subscribe via email
Много лет профсоюз игроков охранял все те структуры, которые были в бейсболе. Однако, время не стоит на месте и вот игроки решили убрать свое вето с организации чемпионата МЛБ. Пока это всего лишь слухи, но они и их количество нарастает. Если читать «Твиттеры» или «Линки» функционеров лиги, то становится ясно, что это уже не просто слухи, а предмет переговоров, причем не в будущем, но в настоящем. Дело в том, что бейсбол, а точнее само первенство собираются перестраивать. Вместо шести дивизионов, МЛБ собирается установить формат в две лиги по 15 команд в каждой.

Неизвестно, однако, когда этому придет окончательное решение. Однако, судя по источникам тех же твиттеров, совсем скоро.

Главное, что игроки за то, чтобы перестройка состоялась. Напомню, что совсем недавно было вынесено новое решение по плей-офф, который будет расширен до шести команд из каждой лиги, и вот теперь сама структура. Кое-кто говорит, что вероятность всего 50/50, но кто-то говорит, что главное случилось, и игроки за это решение, а значит скоро оно станет реальностью.

Если о деталях, то нужно отметить, что сразу несколько владельцев команд высказались за новую структуру лиги, и комиссар МЛБ Бад Селиг согласился с ними, взяв эту тему под дискуссию на очередной встрече владельцев. Все это должно напоминать лигу, структура которой была примерно такой же до 1969 года. Однако, некоторые игроки выступили с предложением о том, чтобы лига по-прежнему делилась на дивизионы, но по пять команд в каждом.

Есть причины рассматривать оба варианта, поскольку с дивизионами можно говорить, что картина плей-офф будет более понятна, поскольку в пост-сезонье выйдут победители дивизионов, а также две лучшие вторые команды. Однако, структура без дивизионов весьма демократична, поскольку те же «Торонто» и «Балтимор» вполне могли бы пробиться в плей-офф, но им всякий раз нужно пробиваться сквозь «Янкиз» и «Бостон», и даже второе место нельзя занять.

Кроме того, при 15-ти командах в каждой из лиг можно вполне неплохо работать с календарем Интерлиги, который пока не рассчитан на все команды в равной степени. После перекройки структуры, игры Интерлиги будут проходить не в две с половиной четко определенные недели, но в течении всего сезона. И, наконец, главная особенность. Пока в качестве команды, которая должна перейти из Национальной в Американскую лигу должна стать «Флорида Марлинз».

Впрочем, главное во всем в этом то, что идет деловое обсуждение процесса. Ни одна из сторон не кричит, что ей это не надо. Именно это говорит, что скоро регламент чемпионата, а точнее его структура, прописанная регламентом, может поменяться, и эти изменения не за горами.

Текст взят с http://usasports.ru/?p=5072

Если в плей-офф будут выходить по 6 команд, то будет интереснее. Но я так привык к дивизионам, что хочется их оставить.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
You completed a few fine points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will go along with with your blog. 온라인슬롯
Comment
Votes
Undo
This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. crowdfunding usa
Comment
Votes
Undo
Hey, just looking around some blogs, seems a pretty nice platform you are using. I’m currently using WordPress for a few of my sites but looking to change one particular of them over to a platform similar to yours as a trial run. Anything in particular you would recommend about it? composite wing
Comment
Votes
Undo
The next time I just read a weblog, I really hope which it doesnt disappoint me up to this one. Get real, Yes, it was my choice to read, but I personally thought youd have something interesting to convey. All I hear can be a handful of whining about something you could fix in the event you werent too busy trying to find attention. seo da pa checker
Comment
Votes
Undo
Thank you very much, If you need website creation services, please go to my website
Jasa Pembuatan Website
Comment
Votes
Undo
Store of all newspapers, magazines, news sites, banks, insurance, radio channel, tv channel, flag, hospitals, universities, and maps sorted by country online All Bangla Newspapers
Comment
Votes
Undo
Emotional attention, self-control, approval, adhere to, patience but also security. These are typically among the issues that Tang Soo Can do, most of the Thai martial art attached to self defense purposes, can show buyers plus instilling in your soul the means not just to maintain with your own eyes on the competency on the very first real danger stains to cure confrontation all in all. Newport Residences
Comment
Votes
Undo
First You got a great blog .I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics, i will be always checking your blog thanks. استشارة محامي جدة
Comment
Votes
Undo
Nice site. On your blogs very interest and i will tell a friends. Scrap Car Removal Vancouver
Comment
Votes
Undo
I am glad to be a visitor of this consummate web site! , appreciate it for this rare info ! . láminas de seguridad
Comment
Votes
Undo
I like this internet site because so much utile stuff on here : D. Bong88
Comment
Votes
Undo
Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. situs baccarat
Comment
Votes
Undo
I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. Thanks... bola tangkas
Comment
Votes
Undo
I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up. Situs Slot Luar Negeri
Comment
Votes
Undo
Very nice blog and articles. I am realy very happy to visit your blog. Now I am found which I actually want. I check your blog everyday and try to learn something from your blog. Thank you and waiting for your new post. RICHES666
Comment
Votes
Undo
This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info:Hammad Khatri
Comment
Votes
Undo
You completed a number of nice points there. I did a search on the issue and found nearly all people will have the same opinion with your blog. bussiness
Comment
Votes
Undo
I found Hubwit as a transparent s ite, a social hub which is a conglomerate of Buyers and Sellers who are ready to offer online digital consultancy at decent cost. prince chenzhi group cambodia
Comment
Votes
Undo
Amazing knowledge and I like to share this kind of information with my friends and hope they like it they why I do. mister vape mister
Comment
Votes
Undo
Bereken zelf uw hypotheek. Hypotheek berekenen? Maak snel een indicatieve berekening van het maximale leenbedrag van uw hypotheek. 먹튀검증업체
Comment

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png,jpeg,zip,rar,pdf
• Insert • Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 2 MB)
Share Location

Sharing your current location while posting a new question allow viewers to identify the location you are located.

Latitude:
Longitude: